To begin the enrolment process at the GSD School where you have secured a place for your child, it is advisable to book an appointment with the school’s secretary through the following link
At this appointment, you will be given the enrolment envelope including the school’s documents.
To complete your child’s enrolment, you will need to deliver the enrolment envelope to the school. It is essential that all the documents within this envelope include the necessary signatures.
You will also need to bring the following documents to enrol you child:
- 4 photographs (on the back of each one, indicate the name, surname(s) and school year of the student).
- Please place these in a small envelope on which the students’ details are written
- Photocopy of the student’s national id document (mandatory for students enrolling from 3rd year of secondary onwards; if you do not have it, please provide the photocopy once the document is available).
- Photocopy of each parent / guardian’s national id document
- Photocopy of the family record book (pages stating the parents/guardians and all the children), or the student’s birth certificate
- Photocopy of the student’s medical card.
- Bank document accrediting account ownership for direct debit payments.
- If the parents/guardians are separated, divorced, or have had their marriage annulled, please provide a photocopy of the court ruling and the part regarding the agreement concerning the children.
- The transfer certificate, which can be requested and issued from the student’s previous school